Surgery result - penile inversion - Mr Bellringer NHS@CX

Images and Stories - Image uploading is permitted within this section subject to our terms - see disclaimer.
Steffi

Surgery result - penile inversion - Mr Bellringer NHS@CX

Postby Steffi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:39 pm

It's taken me a while to get around to reposting my pics here after they were removed from the main TZ

This is what I arrived at CX with. It doesn't look wildly impressive at rest and was six-and-a-quarter inches erect
pre-op.jpg
pre-op.jpg (33.3 KiB) Viewed 57750 times

I had my op first thing the next day. By lunchtime I was awake and sat up chatting to the other girls and later posted on TZone - you can track down all my posts about my surgery and progress afterwards.
Pain wasn't at all bad and nor was it underneath where I had expected. Instead it was more like a mild and dull ache in my lower abdomen. I kept hitting the morphine button every so often and was never in any serious pain.
The pressure bandage is uncomfortable, stops you closing your legs and feels like a lot of pressure on your abdomen. A catheter emerged from it into a large bag hung on the bed siderail. There was also a thin surgical drain tube emerging from the centre of my abdomen.
at lunchtime the day after my op, they took out the drain tube - that hurt, a horrible sensation as if a burning string was being drawn out, but it was very brief, maybe two seconds in total. They took off the pressure bandage and took away my morphine. I was scared of losing that and gave it a good few presses beforehand, which resulted in me puking my dinner back in spectacular fashion an hour later :lol:
They replaced the catheter bag with a stylish knee-mounted version, gave me a HUGE sanitary pad shaped like a figure 8 and intended for women who have just given birth and a pair of knickers to hold it in place. They were made of stuff like a white hairnet so holding the pad in place was all they were good for, they certainly didn't cover anything up!
Then they told me to get up and carefully walk around as much as I liked.
Here's a pic from the day following that, so two days post-op
Stylish pee-bag s.jpg
Stylish pee-bag s.jpg (171.61 KiB) Viewed 57750 times

The hole from the surgical drain had a piece of tape over it and wept yellowish fluid steadily for about a week and a half.
There was a lot of blood over the next few days and I was changing the pads every couple of hours because they were soaking right through. I also had a padded absorbant square on the bed under my bum and on the first night managed to soak right through that too and into the bed :oops:
The bleeding gradually decreased over the next few days. I did a LOT of walking - they told me Walking Is Good. On the third or fourth day post-op, I was feeling pretty confident and sneaked off to the chippy down near Hammersmith underground 'cos I was fed up of the food! That was a rash thing to do and I realised halfway there that it was further than it seemed and took a lot longer when I was taking careful steps of about 6 inches. Oh well, I made it there and back and it was well worth it.

Five days after the op, bleeding from inside seemed to have largely stopped. They came round and took out my catheter and internal packing and I had to do my first dilation. I had been too squeamish to look at myself until now so this was the first sight of my new vulva. It was pretty scary looking, very swollen and a lot more purple than it looks in these pics because I had to brighten them a bit.
Purple pussy crop.jpg
Purple pussy crop.jpg (142.03 KiB) Viewed 57750 times

You can see that the swelling is pretty extreme and some of the vertical stitches are so strained that they have pulled open and torn a bit. Watery blood seeped from those seams for several weeks, long after any internal bleeding had completely stopped. That purple flesh was very taught and felt like a plastic bag! Although it looks very sore, I was so utterly numb down there from cut nerves/surgical shock that it was like touching another person. That numbness lasted many weeks, gradually receding. The vaginal entrance and the tip of the clitoris were the last to recover feeling.

Other girls have little trouble but for me the first dilation was awful. The smaller dilator went in ok and was only mildly uncomfortable but although only half a centimetre thicker, the second one was dreadfully painful and seemed as though it was simply not going to go in at all. I have a photo of the smaller one inserted
small Dilation crop.jpg
small Dilation crop.jpg (161.43 KiB) Viewed 57750 times

After managing to insert the second one and keep it in for the specified 20 minutes I was SO grateful to be able to take it out. It also pulled at the outer lips and put more strain on the vertical stitches, making them bleed again.
Post dilation crop.jpg
Post dilation crop.jpg (128.6 KiB) Viewed 57750 times

The day after first dilation I was discharged and off home once I'd had a bowel movement. :cool:
Last edited by Steffi on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
From the moment I could speak, I was ordered to listen... (Cat Stevens, Father and Son)
I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it left......

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Steffi

Re: Surgery result - penile inversion - Mr Bellringer NHS@CX

Postby Steffi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Shortly before I left CX, the bruising came out all over my vulva and upper thighs and I looked like I was wearing dark blue French knickers!
Back home I settled into the painful and tedious routine of 3 dilations per day.
After each dilation I sat for a few minutes in a hot bath into which I had put a tablespoon of TCP
(btw Betadine is no longer available in the UK)
I also douched after each dilation, adding a few drops of TCP into the solution with an eye dropper.
CX do not make the recommendation that you do this, but it worked for me. I had absolutely no infections or problems of any kind and simply healed up. The hot baths most definitely helped the bruising on the thighs and abdomen to clear up quickly - there were times that I could actually see the edge of the bruise line receding, especially if I gently massaged it.
The stitches gradually dissolved and came out and a few weeks after getting home my full-frontal view looked like this
early healing.jpg
early healing.jpg (122.14 KiB) Viewed 57749 times

The little brown dot just to the left of the midline on the lower abdomen is the mark from where the surgical drain tube emerged.
I had some concerns at that time about some small areas of redness and took some close-ups to email to Iffy and Manjit (The SRS nurses) though it proved difficult to take a pic myself which clearly showed it.
The clitoris also caused me some concern because I could not clearly see where it was.
lesshair3months.jpg
lesshair3months.jpg (160.65 KiB) Viewed 57749 times

Visible in this photo at the very top is a hole - for many weeks I thought that this was where I was urinating from and that CX had got the layout totally wrong. Happily that was not the case. The hole slowly healed up over time and the clitoris was clearly visible
pullopen3months.jpg
pullopen3months.jpg (248.6 KiB) Viewed 57749 times
Last edited by Steffi on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the moment I could speak, I was ordered to listen... (Cat Stevens, Father and Son)

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 pm

I was concerned that the larger dilator CX had supplied still wasn't large enough so bought the next two sizes 3.5 and 4cm from the CX supplier and gradually stretched to accomodate them.
I took some more pictures at 9 months post-op at which time I was still dilating every day. It may not have been necessary to do it so frequently, but I thought better safe than sorry.
At around this time I showed my vulva to my GP and she was very complimentary. I have dated a couple of lesbians who say that my appearance etc seem fine to them so since then I have been quite content.
I think that I have been very lucky in all respects.
I have five and three quarter inches depth, using a 4cm dilator, I can orgasm from the G-spot or the clitoris, I can multi orgasm, I do self lube given decent foreplay and whilst not totally ideal the cosmetic appearance seems to fall within the range of normal females.
9 months post op1.jpg
9 months post op1.jpg (216.37 KiB) Viewed 57749 times
9 months post op2.jpg
9 months post op2.jpg (206.82 KiB) Viewed 57749 times
closeup9month.jpg
closeup9month.jpg (219.5 KiB) Viewed 57749 times

In this last pic, I was trying to show the urethra which does exit in the correct place, just above the vagina. Everything was a bit slippery though and it is extremely difficult to take decent photos of ones own bits whilst also holding the lips apart, so this has resulted in the vaginal entrance looking a bit more "bunched up" than it actually is normally.
I'm now 14 months post-op so when I get around to it I'll take another couple of pics so that you can see how much scarring had faded and how things have progressed. :wave:

Cassie

Postby Cassie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks Steffi. It's good to see the finished article as well as the immediate post op pics. I shall focus on the former at the end of next week when the bandages come off :|
Cassie all alone, sittin' in a tree *D*I*L*A*T*I*N*G*

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 am

Here's a view at 14 months.
- I still have some redness in the introitus though it is looking worse here because this was taken by my g/f immediately after an extended sex session
14 months.jpg
14 months.jpg (290.2 KiB) Viewed 57705 times

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Just to round this story off all in one place....
A couple of small red areas are mentioned above and visible in some of the photos in the upper vestibule (....that term still makes me laugh - basically inside the crack)
I showed them to Iffy at my final CX-GIC appointment and she said they were granulation tissue and she dabbed them with silver nitrate. It stung a bit but only slightly, not bad at all.

AFAIK I have no granulation tissue inside the vagina itself because it has certainly never caused me any problem.

poshtrash

Postby poshtrash » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi Steffi, thanks for posting the photos of your pre and post op surgery. I wanted to ask you about your hormone regiment pre-op; I noticed your pre-op photo and your comments indicating what seems to be a mormal-sized male anatomy, both by view in the photo as well as by your account that it was 6 1/4 inches erect.

I was under the impression that one cannot avoid major atrophy with pre-op hormone regimens, or at least with feminisation regimens (whether or not surgery is planned). Having once dated someone who did have significant atrophy, I assumed this was always the case, always the result, but evidently not.

In my own case I have no plans for genital SRS and in fact, my partner and I have agreed that we would like to keep those bits functional as far as possible, for the forseeable future. But I would like to adopt a feminisation regimen to assist me in living full time, but for the moment I am only on finasteride 5mg/day and a range of supplements (for hair) so am fairly new to this.

Please could you share details of your own hormone regimen, pre-op, or do you have any suggestions or data etc. about 'pre-op' regimens which are less likely to produce atrophy. Also, I would welcome comments or suggestions from anyone else who would like to contribute.

PS I am 47 years old, 13 st 6, and healthy.

Maany thanks

'poshtrash'

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 am

Hi!

I've only ever had estrogen by transdermal means because of my age and being a smoker - bypassing the liver is always good news, but even more important for a smoker or past 45.
I had Estrogel two or three squirts per day - my E levels were up and down all over the place and they kept changing.
I took Dutasteride for a year and then got three monthly Decapeptyl depot injections in the buttock. This killed my testosterone down to 0.8 ( an average female is about 1.5 )
My testicles shrunk to about half size, ejaculate became clear and less of, eventually being just a dew drop at climax. The pleasure from climax dropped dramatically, but I did masturbate about once a week because I knew the importance of keeping size/skin stretched.
Spontaneous erections ceased completely, getting and keeping an erection wasn't always easy and the actual drive to have sexual activity was very low indeed - I just never thought about it much, didn't miss it at all and when I did try, my mind used to wander to more interesting things.... LOL! .... what guy EVER got halfway though a wank and forgot what he was doing? :lol:

From what you've said, I'm guessing that these are not the sort of effects you're looking for :P

For what you personally seem to want you might have to compromise and accept a slower feminisation by using an anti-androgen that you can take at a reduced dosage along with estrogen levels that are well above male, but not TOO high.

I have no personal experience of this and am not a doctor so I think that you would really need to talk to someone who has done a similar thing with similar objectives.
I hope that you can find better advice. Good luck x

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:49 pm

I recently had an episiotomy to solve several things that were minor annoyances - a dribbly urine stream and a tendancy to retain a tablespoon of pee which then dribbled out when I stood up and a somewhat obstructed vaginal entrance which meant that I had to press downward to insert anything which also meant that if anything was inserted, the clitoris was almost impossible to expose due to the consequent pulling down of the outer lips.

The minor surgery has cured all these problems. The urine stream is no longer obstructed and the vaginal entrance much more exposed. The "crack" was previously too short and I think that everything looks a lot more natural now.

The surgery has also increased the definition of the inner labia slightly.
The second picture is a close up with the lips somewhat spread, showing that the vaginal entrance is now unobstructed.

You will also note from the above pictures that the scarring from SRS is now almost totally gone.
This final picture shows the side where the vertical scarring from SRS was - it is now invisible