Reaching orgasm

Achieving an orgasm can be very difficult especially post op, share your views on how best to reach a climax.
Jane_D_C

Re: Reaching orgasm

Postby Jane_D_C » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 pm

The best of many books I have read on MtF transsexuals is "In search of Eve: transsexual rites of passage" by Anne Bolin. It mentions that masochistic fantasies are common among MtFs before and around the time of transition, but that in most such people they then disappear.

if it ain't broke don't try to fix it

There are of course many appropriate variants

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em
Don't fix it: whip it into shape

etc etc.

Now if you really want pain, I recommend scrotal hair removal. That HURTS - and it is available on the NHS :shock:

Jane

x.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Joel E.

Postby Joel E. » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 pm

snowdoggy wrote:I have found (in my travels) that many ftms are into BDSM , myself included.

Patrick Califia comes to mind. His book "Macho Sluts," which he wrote before his transition was my first introduction into the world of BDSM. I recommend it

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

As far as BDSM books go, the best I've ever read would have to be "Screw the roses, send me the thorns".

Markus68

Postby Markus68 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

After starting T my sex drive increased I actually couldn't stop thinking about sex. After hysterioctomy my orgasms were not so 'deep' - I mean I stopped feeling them so deep inside me but I was happy about it as they felt too feminine the way they were before. My sex drive remained at the same level and this time after hysterioctomy was the best time ever. I had a high sex drive and at the same time my orgasms didn't seemed as feminine as they were before. The next stage was removing a vagina and closing the entrance. When I had it finally done my orgasms changed. They are very shallow and not so pleasurable as they used to be. I still have a clit and stimulating it gives me a lot of pleasure but somehow I've never reached orgasm that way after hysterioctomy (I was able to achieve orgasms that way before this surgery). I don't know whether all FTMs experience the same change after removing the vagina.
I think honest discussion might be appreciated by those FTMs who haven't had this surgery. There might be some who would prefer intence orgasms to more masculine looks.
If I were to take that decision today knowing the negative side of the surgery I would decide on a surgery anyway. But it is only me. Others might see it differently.