Soreness with Penetration

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Soreness with Penetration

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat May 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Dilation is a slow penetration and all careful.

But rubbing skin inside can create soreness even with lube

I am interested in the views of anyone post-op transsexual woman's experiences with intercourse. How to they overcome soreness or do they put up with it?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Cassie

Re: Soreness with Penetration

Postby Cassie » Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Chance would be a fine thing :lol:
Cassie all alone, sittin' in a tree *D*I*L*A*T*I*N*G*

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun May 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah I am interested in this its a shame people don't post. I have heard over the years that long term results have been a disappointment. From people dilating before intercourse and it then being painful.

To just giving up altogether and just using the clitoris and anus down to the hassle and pain involved.

It is a very serious issue but there is little data on this.

Yeah transwomen I fear will go blindly over cliffs regardless of the results - but it shouldn't be this way.

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 pm

This is a very interesting topic.

I am married to a wonderful woman who is not Lesbian - I repeat NOT Lesbian, so the chances of us having a relationship of a sexual nature is pretty remote if not impossible. Also, I don't find men attractive in a sexual way and so I have no plans of intercourse once I have completed my transition and surgery. So I have been pondering a lot about whether I should request the cosmetic surgery instead of the neo-vaginal surgery. The risks of things going wrong and all of the dilation seem extreme for something that won't be used for the intended purpose. So, this topic will help me weigh up which op I will finally decide on. I am interested to know how other trans women get on with their new anatomy too and even if there are any out there who went for the cosmetic option. Thank you for posting this topic.

K x
Last edited by JustMe on Tue May 29, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 am

We had this discussion last night in the Skype Group see show notes here http://forum.transgenderzone.com/viewto ... =75&t=3035 although remember thats no 18+ :)

Seriously though, I am dilating once a week now and although I can do it, I take no pleasure in the hassle of it, and it does 'burn like a bastard' on the way in, the thought of this happening for even 10 mins worries me. Of course it burns cos it's only once a week and a penis is not as hard as an acrylic dilator and willies are more 'flexible and slidey :) :crazy: :lol:

However the cosmetic is more or less how I operate now, I get nothing from the vagina, as the glans is in effect a tiny penis then the sensations are there and orgasms are just inside the tummy which is quite exciting, Its (the vaginal cavity) there so I'll keep it open. But to be honest - what is the point? (no pun intended).

Those that have had cosmetics have a good result as it is less invasive and there is more skin available for a very realistic vulva far batter than what you get with a vagina. However I am being referred for a revision to improve it's aesthetics so Ill let you know with pics after that happens. But need some hair removal first so prolly be a year!!! :( :thumbdown: :lolno:

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Thu May 31, 2012 12:26 am

I've had my girlfriend do me with a strap on and it was fine and quite enjoyable - except for the length, which was longer than a guy would be and so hit bottom quite hard, but it wasn't really painful and didn't stop me enjoying the experience.

My friend is now 4 years post-op, has had several boyfriends and has not reported any problem, which she would have if there had been one.
(That was the girl I told you all that I slept with and I didn't notice any problem with lube etc at the time. We did use a bit of gel, but not much.)
From the moment I could speak, I was ordered to listen... (Cat Stevens, Father and Son)
I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it left......

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:01 pm

I just re-read this topic and thought I should give you an update.

I can climax from the clitoris, but it is a long slow job even with a good vibrator.
But I do also climax from the G-spot and this is quicker and more reliable.
I have an attachment for my Magic Wand which is about the size of a slightly curved middle finger and rubbing that in and out across the G-spot soon rings the bell.

Since the last post I have had a male lover and intercourse.
I used a little bit of lube and penetration was no problem. My only problem was with the ineptness of the guy concerned! Foreplay was a total joke, a few seconds of brutally heavy-handed rubbing and then when he did get in he only lasted a dozen pumps.

However, whilst not outlandishly huge he did have an above average sized willie and I had no problem at all.
Had he lasted a bit longer, I'm sure that I would have reached orgasm.

That was my only date with a male. It was so disappointing - in terms of his expertise and performance - that I have been in no hurry to repeat the experience. :shrugs:

A couple of months later, I bought a Magic Wand and attachment and was so content with it's effectiveness that I haven't bothered with finding a lover.
I'm interested ;) .......just haven't met anyone worth bothering with.
From the moment I could speak, I was ordered to listen... (Cat Stevens, Father and Son)
I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it left......

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks Steff this is interesting and your other page has had 4000 views LOL I wonder why? ;)