EMERGENCY

xiaquali

EMERGENCY

Postby xiaquali » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 am

I need immediate help.

1). I would like to get 34B breast forms but i cannot find any that would be the right color for me as I am black. As this summer I would want to look good in a low cut tops, dresses that show some clevage or a bikini :D
2). I need to know which are the best hormones to use? Cause I want hormones that have high levels of estrogen in them, so any names would be really handy.
3). I need to know what kind of underwear is best to wear when using the tucking techique?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Steffi

Re: EMERGENCY

Postby Steffi » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

1)I found breast forms for coloured people readily available when I type "breast forms+black skin" into Google. ( ??? ...one never shows the breast forms themselves anyway - you pull your own fat and surplus skin intowards the centre to create a slight cleavage and use the breastforms to fill the bra - which has to have cups large enough to cover the breastform )

2)Hormones - if you are going to self-med, be careful, it IS dangerous, possibly lethal.
You do not in any case want too high a level of estrogen in your blood, it is dangerous and pointless - the speed that you develop at does not depend on the estrogen dose as long as you are above the minimum theshold. Larger doses add considerable risk and for zero speed gain.
Also..... too high an estrogen level too early on can result in deformed breast shape which does not clear up later.
Oral estrogen - Progynova start on 2mg per day for at least a couple of months, then increase to 4mg do not exceed this dose without a blood test AVOID GRAPEFRUIT JUICE COMPLETELY - it stops the liver metabolising estrogen and can lead to very high and possibly lethal blood concentrations.
OR if you are over 45 OR a smoker gel is safer. Estrogel, start on 1 squirt per day, then increase to 2, as above
You will also need an anti-androgen to supress testosterone. Spironolactone can be bought from Inhousepharmacy - READ UP ON SIDE EFFECTS and be careful. Dose as instructed.

3) Any full panties that are strong and somewhat elastic. If you wear a gaff then your options are more open, but basically G-strings, thongs and French knickers are not going to work very well.
There are some womens panties which are meant to help with shaping and hiding female fat bulge which are slightly stronger elastic/
From the moment I could speak, I was ordered to listen... (Cat Stevens, Father and Son)
I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it left......

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Try the two ads at the top of this forums if they do not stock them then just ask.

I would not recommend Hormones for Breasts only as they change other things and its irreversible, I suggest you have a breast augmentation as that can be undone.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

For tucking and taping click here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5